Thursday, March 28, 2013

Night Owl Musings...

"The day has eyes; the night has ears." ~David Fergusson
 
 
There's something about the night. After packing the kids in, husband quietly sleeping, there's a sense of calm. Ah! Quietness...I just love it! I can think about my day and just think, do what I love to do which is catchup. Maybe you're like me or maybe you have a heavier load than me but I love my nights.

"Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you."-Psalm 116:7

Rest is good. In a world full of words, I love reflection, quietness. Don't get me wrong! I love my occasional chatter, laughter, fun, loud, obnoxious talk:) But, at the end of the day seeing lights go out, dishes put away, laundry washed, and yes, baby, yes, my family in bed, quietness is nothing but sweet refuge:) I love nights...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment